Throne of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bone Gnawer - Feast of Flesh

Go down

Bone Gnawer - Feast of Flesh Empty Bone Gnawer - Feast of Flesh

Post  Thermonuclear Warrior Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm

For those who are unaware, BONE GNAWER are a supergroup featuring Kam Lee, Rogga Johansson, Ronnie Bjornstrom, and Morgan Lie. Their debut album, "Feast of Flesh" is one of the best death metal albums I've heard in awhile! These songs have the catchiest riffs I've heard in 2009 with the powerful voice of the original deathpreacher himself. Not to mention guest vocals from Stevo Dobbins of IMPETIGO, Killjoy of NECROPHAGIA, and Dopi of MACHETAZO.

The lyrics are based on horror movies. Which should be obvious and as a horror fan, I wouldn't want it any other way! They are quite tongue and cheek, which isn't always a bad thing. Kam doesn't overdue it like some bands do. His lyrics are on the same level as IMPETIGO and MACABRE. He delivers great lyrical hooks that go perfectly with the music. BONE GNAWER's sound is a combination of early Swedish style and Florida style Death Metal with groove. Don't mistake "groove" for some nu-metal bullshit. This is like a cross between MASSACRE and GRAVE (1st two albums). The music is as catchy as it is intense and crushing.

Hails to BONE GNAWER for creating this gory masterpiece of Death! BUY THIS FUCKING ALBUM!!!!

10/10
Thermonuclear Warrior
Thermonuclear Warrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum