Throne of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acheron - The Final Conflict: Last Days of God

2 posters

Go down

Acheron - The Final Conflict: Last Days of God Empty Acheron - The Final Conflict: Last Days of God

Post  Thermonuclear Warrior Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 am

One of the best albums of the past decade! After more than 20 years, Acheron are still releasing quality music. With their latest album "The Final Conflict: Last Days of God", they have reinvented themselves. Unlike their last few releases (which were excellent, by the way), The Final Conflict is more of a straight up Death Metal album but with a more apocalyptic and militant edge.

The songs themselves are very memorable and they obviously put a lot of thought and effort into them. The lyrics are very profound and I see a lot of truth in them. It's a concept album based on the fall of the three major white-light religions and the beginning of a new superior society, without religion and the failures that have soiled this world with their foul presence. This is actually something I'd like to see happen in real life.

Hails to Acheron for releasing this masterpiece! It crushes all posers and pretenders to the throne! I will go so far to say that this is their best album yet, which says a lot. Buy this album and support Acheron!
Thermonuclear Warrior
Thermonuclear Warrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Acheron - The Final Conflict: Last Days of God Empty Re: Acheron - The Final Conflict: Last Days of God

Post  DJ Metallord Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Fine Album.
DJ Metallord
DJ Metallord
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/metallord747

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum