Throne of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson)

4 posters

Go down

The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson) Empty The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson)

Post  Thermonuclear Warrior Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:07 am

http://www.myspace.com/thegrotesquery

The album will be out on January 22nd, 2010. I'm looking forward to it!
Thermonuclear Warrior
Thermonuclear Warrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson) Empty Re: The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson)

Post  DJ Metallord Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 am

Kick Ass stuff here man some realy good stuff Kam has done here.I need to set up that interview with him like we where talkin about when he was in DF this stuff right here is great.
DJ Metallord
DJ Metallord
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/metallord747

Back to top Go down

The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson) Empty Re: The Grotesquery (new band featuring Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson)

Post  Eye_Am Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm

I think the concept behind this album is absolutely kick ass. I read the story behind the release.

The music is not new or original when you hear it.
Yet the mix of story and music is definately refreshing.
I hear a mix of King Diamonds stories interlaced with the musical stylings of Jungle Rot, Death, 100 Demons, DBC styled bass at times, Dismember, CC and am almost underlying current of Dark Angel, Obituary sooth, with a Monstrosity level of dedication.
Never heard of this band until now, yet I look forward to hearing more than the 3 songs posted on Myspace...
Eye_Am
Eye_Am

Back to top Go down

Post  JewelThrone Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 am

I am looking forward to this album. It will be a highlight of 2010.

JewelThrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum